Chloride, nitrate, phosphate, sulfate and citrate in beverages
The determination of chloride, nitrate, phosphate, sulfate and citrate in beverages can be achieved reliably using anion chromatography.
Metrohm’s new entry-level ion chromatograph is the perfect instrument for the analysis of several food and beverage components.
Key applications include:
- Chloride, nitrate, phosphate and sulfate in beverages
- Caffeine in cola
- Anions in drinking water
- Cations in beverages
Determination of anion content on the ECO IC is affordable – very affordable!
The Eco IC is an entry-level instrument that is particularly suitable for routine operations and water analysis. It is equipped with a conductivity detector and can be used both with and without chemical suppression.
The new ion chromatograph ECO IC
Stripped from the bells and whistles of high-end instrumentation, the Eco IC enables straightforward and robust analysis of anions, cations, and polar substances. The Eco IC is a fantastic solution for users who need a workhorse for analysis,
Hence, the Eco IC provides the features that matter most:
- Intuitive, convenient software (MagIC Net) to control their instrument
- Smart system monitoring to safeguard robust operation and reproducible results
- Readily available system automation for up to 36 samples
- Exceptional Swiss quality backed by unique warranties
- Proficient on-site service and support by a global team.
Documents and links
- Metrohm: Beverage analysis [web]
- Metrohm Application Note: Chloride, nitrate, phosphate, sulfate and citrate in beverages [web/pdf]
- Metrohm Application Note: Caffeine in cola drinks [web/pdf]
- Metrohm Application Note: Anions in drinking water with the Eco IC [web/pdf]
- Application Finder: Cations in beverages
- More of on the ECO IC [web]