Simple analysis should not come at a premium price – that is the idea of the Metrohm Eco IC. Focusing on the essentials, this new instrument provides the very best of ion chromatography at a very affordable price.
Chloride, nitrate, phosphate, sulfate and citrate in beverages
The determination of chloride, nitrate, phosphate, sulfate and citrate in beverages can be achieved reliably using anion chromatography.
Metrohm’s new entry-level ion chromatograph is the perfect instrument for the analysis of several food and beverage components.
Key applications include:
- Chloride, nitrate, phosphate and sulfate in beverages
- Caffeine in cola
- Anions in drinking water
- Cations in beverages
Determination of anion content on the ECO IC is affordable – very affordable!
The Eco IC is an entry-level instrument that is particularly suitable for routine operations and water analysis. It is equipped with a conductivity detector and can be used both with and without chemical suppression.
The new ion chromatograph ECO IC
Stripped from the bells and whistles of high-end instrumentation, the Eco IC enables straightforward and robust analysis of anions, cations, and polar substances. The Eco IC is a fantastic solution for users who need a workhorse for analysis,
Hence, the Eco IC provides the features that matter most:
- Intuitive, convenient software (MagIC Net) to control their instrument
- Smart system monitoring to safeguard robust operation and reproducible results
- Readily available system automation for up to 36 samples
- Exceptional Swiss quality backed by unique warranties
- Proficient on-site service and support by a global team.