Combination of Raman and Bipotentiostat/Galvanostat in a fully integrated synchronized Raman Spectroelectrochemical instrument: The equipment can also be used independently as a Raman Spectrometer or as a Bipotentiostat/Galvanostat.
SPELEC RAMAN is the world’s only equipment in the market for performing RAMAN SPECTROELECTROCHEMISTRY studies combining in only one box a LASER Class 3B (785 nm), a Bipotentiostat/Galvanostat (± 4 V potential range, ± 40 mA current range) and a Spectrometer (wavelength range 785 – 1010 nm and Raman shift 0 – 2850 cm-1).
All the components are perfectly fitted and synchronized, offering for the first time a fully integrated synchronized Raman spectroelectrochemical instrument.
- RAMAN SPECTRA advantages: compatible with aqueous samples, rapid identification, non-destructive
- Real time Raman spectroelectrochemistry with SYNCHRONIZED RAMAN and ELECTROCHEMICAL measurements:
- Surface characterization: new materials development, corrosion analysis, battery testing,…
- EC-SERS for enhanced Raman Spectra increasing detection sensitivity
- Ideal for qualitative & quantitative analysis: high sensitivity and reproducibility
- In-situ, real time and synchronized Raman and Electrochemical measurements.
SPELEC RAMAN is controlled by DROPVIEW SPELEC Software, which provides powerful functions such as:
- Time resolved RAMAN
- Power laser control
- Real Time panel that collects the generated spectra not only during the electrochemical measurement but continuously at any time
- Spectroscopic measurements in Counts, Counts minus Dark, Raman, Raman Shift during the Electrochemical process
- Plot of Optical Signals vs. Potential/time Curves at specified wavelength and Raman Shift
- Plot overlay, peak integration, smoothing, subtraction, derivative curve, baseline fitting
- 3D plotting of curves, spectrum film
SPELEC RAMAN can be used with standard RAMAN cuvettes, but also with the new innovative DropSens cells for RAMAN SPECTROELECTROCHEMISTRY experiments using screen-printed electrodes.