Karl Fischer Titration
Looking back on half a century of experience in Karl Fischer titration, Metrohm has shaped what coulometric and volumetric water analysis are today.
With groundbreaking innovations and a strong commitment to quality and precision, we have developed a range of instruments to cover any needs in titrimetric water determination. From trace levels to high water contents, from sample preparation to automation, our systems will provide a suitable solution.
Volumetric and coulometric high-end titrators to determine any water content from 0.001 to 100%.
Thanks to optional software control, these titrators afford you unmatched flexibility.
- Determination of any water content
- Extensive automation and sample preparation options
Compact, stand-alone volumetric titrator with integrated touch-screen control unit for routine applications.
- Space-saving instrument
- Increased safety through pumps for automatic reagent exchange
KF Titrino plus
Volumetric titrator for high water contents and coulometer for low water contents for basic applications.
These robust instruments offer excellent value for money.
- Small footprint
- Battery-powered coulometer for mobile analyses
Dependable coulometers for the determination of low amounts of water (0.001 to 1%).
- Automatic reagent exchange at the push of a button
- Standard and expert mode for straightforward operation
Metrohm’s all-inclusive system for water determination in liquefied and permanent gases. This robust analyzer measures trace levels of water in a variety of gases (propane, propene, LPG, butane, refrigerants, etc.).
- Fully automated analysis with software control
- Built-in filters for solid matter and oil residues
- Predefined analytical methods