MARGA – Continuous monitoring of aerosols and gases in ambient air
Official agencies and research bodies worldwide use MARGA to monitor air quality by analyzing gases and aerosols in ambient air.
- Gases measured: HCl, HNO3, HNO2, SO2, NH3
- Aerosol ions measured: CL–, NO3–, SO42-, NH4+, K+, Ca2+, Mg2+
- Time resolution of 1 hour, with full results available 1 hour after sample collection
- Single software controls sampling and analysis and displays full diagnostic information.
- Measurement by ion chromatography with internal standard eliminates calibration.